Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sloggi + Art For Humanity.



Last year theme was Splashing Good Time With Sloggi and it was a BLAST party!! This year the theme was Sloggi Present Art For Humanity and it was not a very fun party. Feels more like a almost nudist party due to the Body Art painting.

Anyway below are the goodies that me and my friends won from the party's game. It's obviously less then last year. ('_')


the hardwork kinda paid off

sloggi bra that is almost my size. :) 


small size sloggi bra. huhu..


the undies.


only 3 g-string. last year i got 12!!

the things that not everybody can use but ok la..


panty liner. these are good.

facial scrub. these are superb!!

sanitary pads.

skin food samples. the best!

skin food travel pouch.


sloggi vouchers which I never use

contact lenses vouchers. not used too

A cut above vouchers. nope.

sloggi flip flop. RM10.
InTrend mag that I bought for RM7.90 and got a note pad + 2008 calender + 6 month free subscribtion after winning in a game of words.

I do grateful with all the goodies above that we've got this year but the thing is we SHOULD get more. I can see many unhappy faces at this year party compared to last year. One more thing, during the live performance, the crowd was not as happening as last year eventhough the bands and Suki was fantastic except for Dayang because I don't really like her music.

Bummer.

1 comment:

Lush said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.