Friday, September 5, 2008

Ikea's ramadhan buffet. I'll see you soon.


1st of Ramadhan.

Very soon 'cause right after work me will fetch me sweetie than go straight to Ikea to beat the friday's jam.

Today I wear baju kurung to work. The light brown color one. I seldom wore baju kurung 'cause I only have like 6 baju kurung in my closet. It’s just not my style. LOL. The real reason is I don't like wearing sandals to work. My feet will froze!! It's damn cold there.

My usual attire to work is jeans + shirts. Oh and snickers. My torn out Nike @ New Balance snickers. I am so lucky that I don't have to wear typical office attire to work. I am so glad for that. (^^)


Since it's Ramadhan + friday. I wore baju kurunglah..

Haft an hour left for me to go home + rush to Ikea. Yeay!!!

Selamat berbuka puasa to all my readers. If I have any. Heheheh.. 25 days to go people. (^^)

No comments: